2018: The Year Ahead
Gallery events, exhibitions and education form an exciting 2018 programme at Capital Culture Gallery.
We will be having various exhibitions throughout the year, each one with an accompanying event. After seeing how focusing on James’ work transformed the space so completely, we are excited to feature other Artists. Announcements for these future exhibitions can be found via our newsletter, on facebook, and right here on the blog.
We are also going to host a few stand alone events for artists, for art lovers, for the community, and for local businesses. We hope that these events connect us further to our community and help people that perhaps have never been to a gallery before to visit us.
Further to this aim of connecting with our community and our Artists in new ways – we are going to start offering educational experiences both within the gallery (and our lovely garden) and out in community spaces.
Our 2018 programme, of course, also includes our normal trips to various Art Fairs around the world. Find out which ones by looking below and find out more on our events page.
You can also find out more at the Affordable Art Fair website
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far