Happy 4 Months to Capital Culture Gallery!
First four months of Capital Culture Gallery in Coltishall.
Capital Culture Gallery is celebrating it’s 4 month Anniversary this week. It has been a very exciting start for us here in Coltishall. We have seen the Gallery grow, future plans take shape and next month will see our first exhibition – More on that soon!
Thank you to everyone who has visited us so far and supported us. So many lovely people have popped in; from locals, to people from as far as Australia! Whether you find us during your holiday or you are local to the area we hope you enjoy your visit. We pride ourselves on being an approachable gallery. Where people can come, discuss the work and enjoy it in a relaxed environment.
“My highlight so far is having such a lovely space in such a beautiful location and being surrounded by wonderful art makes it a pleasure to go to work.
-Rachael Dalzell, Co-Director and Painter
“It has been so interesting to learn about how a Gallery works. These past few months have been so much fun. My highlight so far has been learning about our exciting artists, meeting them and then getting to talk to people about them all day.”
– Becky Demmen, Gallery Assistant
We can’t wait to continue building local links and planning exciting events. To continue exploring new ways we can engage with people to connect them to art they love! We are excited for the future and look forward to seeing what it brings.
To celebrate our journey so far we will leave you with the video our Gallery Assistant created to document our opening night!
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far