We are so pleased that 3D artist Susila Bailey-Bond has joined us here at Capital Culture gallery. Her unique work is inspired by the beauty in light and nature. She uses her combination of technical ability and creativity to create complex and enchanting pieces which suggest movement and grace.
For the next few weeks we are showing 3 new pieces at our gallery. They are a series based on butterflies which appear to be fluttering inside their glass cases as they catch the light. Some are even coated in gold leaf and Swarovski crystals… Just beautiful!
For more information about Susila see her bio here.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far