In Conversation With Pat Southwood
Last Thursday we had another successful talk. We hosted Pat Southwood who is a Norfolk based potter who fuses her Japanese influences with locally sourced raw materials and design inspired by the landscapes around her.
One attendee said,
It was great to get the opportunity to come somewhere local and experience something completely new.
I knew absolutely nothing about pottery before tonight. There is so much more involved than I thought. I really appreciate the form so much more now. I would love to give it a go.
We love how events like these bring the Gallery to life. There is nothing better than the energy these events bring. Thank you to everyone who came along. It was so lovely to see people enjoying the space and getting the chance to speak to Pat one to one.
For those who couldn’t make it head over to our soundcloud page where we will be uploading a podcast created on the night.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!