James Sparshatt’s black and white imagery from Cuba and Argentina will be on display in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal from Sept 24th – Nov 11th. Coinciding with the return of Carlos Acosta’s Acosta Danza dance company’s return to the theatre, the show will capture the beauty and intensity of for whom music is an integral part of their beings.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far