Featuring : Ilona Karwinska, James Sparshatt, John Kenny, Laura Medler, Rachael Dalzell
29-OCT-2008 to 02-NOV-2008
11am – 6pm
Location: Gashouder, Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam
We are delighted to be exhibiting once at the AAF in Amsterdam, the first edition of the Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam in 2007 drew more than 9000 visitors and galleries sold more than €1.2 worth of art. With those numbers the first AAF Amsterdam can be called a success. Visitors are charmed by the AAF concept; the different, energetic atmosphere and the inspiring diversity of galleries.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far