After a five year absence, my does time fly, we are returning to Amsterdam for this year’s Affordable Art Fair. The fair moved to a new venue last year, De Kromhouthal, which proved very popular so we are looking forward to a new adventure in Holland!
The fair runs from Thursday 30 October – Sunday 2 November
“You don’t have to be a Rockefeller to collect art.” – Herb and Dorothy Vogel
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Wednesday 29th October
Private View, by invitation only 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 30th October 11.00am – 6.00pm
AAF at night 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Friday 31st October 11.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday 1st November 11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 2nd November 11.00am – 6.00pm
For more information please see AAF Amsterdam
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far