After a five year absence, my does time fly, we are returning to Amsterdam for this year’s Affordable Art Fair. The fair moved to a new venue last year, De Kromhouthal, which proved very popular so we are looking forward to a new adventure in Holland!
The fair runs from Thursday 30 October – Sunday 2 November
“You don’t have to be a Rockefeller to collect art.” – Herb and Dorothy Vogel
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Wednesday 29th October
Private View, by invitation only 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 30th October 11.00am – 6.00pm
AAF at night 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Friday 31st October 11.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday 1st November 11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 2nd November 11.00am – 6.00pm
For more information please see AAF Amsterdam
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018