07-MAR-2013 to 10-MAR-2013
The Affordable Art Fair returns to Battersea Park from 7- 10 March 2013. With everything for sale between £40 and £4,000 and a fresh and friendly approach to contemporary art. A day out at the fair is the easiest and most enjoyable way to view and buy art from more than 100 galleries under one roof.
Paintings, original artist-made prints, sculpture and photography are all on show, and whether you are looking for artwork that is traditional or contemporary, humorous or edgy, by a famous name or an undiscovered talent, there really is something for everyone!
We hope to see you there!
For information and tickets please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For Shop
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park
- Residential – London
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal