07-MAR-2013 to 10-MAR-2013
The Affordable Art Fair returns to Battersea Park from 7- 10 March 2013. With everything for sale between £40 and £4,000 and a fresh and friendly approach to contemporary art. A day out at the fair is the easiest and most enjoyable way to view and buy art from more than 100 galleries under one roof.
Paintings, original artist-made prints, sculpture and photography are all on show, and whether you are looking for artwork that is traditional or contemporary, humorous or edgy, by a famous name or an undiscovered talent, there really is something for everyone!
We hope to see you there!
For information and tickets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far