07-MAR-2013 to 10-MAR-2013
The Affordable Art Fair returns to Battersea Park from 7- 10 March 2013. With everything for sale between £40 and £4,000 and a fresh and friendly approach to contemporary art. A day out at the fair is the easiest and most enjoyable way to view and buy art from more than 100 galleries under one roof.
Paintings, original artist-made prints, sculpture and photography are all on show, and whether you are looking for artwork that is traditional or contemporary, humorous or edgy, by a famous name or an undiscovered talent, there really is something for everyone!
We hope to see you there!
For information and tickets please contact [email protected]
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018