The Affordable Art Fair is back! March sees the return of London’s friendliest art fair, welcoming art lovers, art connoisseurs, and art novices alike to discover affordable art by thousands of artists under one roof. We will be one of 110 participating galleries from all over the UK and abroad and will be introducing some new artists to London.
If you would like tickets please feel free to contact us.
Wednesday 12 March
Charity Private View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 13 March11.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday Late View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 14 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 15 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 16 March11.00am – 6.00pm
for more information please see the Affordable Art Fair website.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!