21-FEB-2013 to 24-FEB-2013
A fun four-day event hosting a wealth of galleries and a huge array of contemporary art, the Affordable Art Fair Brussels will be taking place between the 21 and 24 February 2013, in the Tour & Taxis.
The concept is simple, yet unique: an inspiring and friendly atmosphere in which you can find thousands of original paintings, prints, sculpture and photography all under one roof, and all priced between €50 to €5,000. The work of young, emerging artists hangs alongside some of the biggest household names, while the compulsory labelling of all the artwork means you know exactly what suits your budget.
We hope you will join us!
For information and tickets please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For Shop
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park
- Residential – London
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal