The third edition of AAF Hamburg. We are looking forward to being one of 75 galleries will be exhibiting this year and pleased to have been present since the first year!
The concept of an Affordable Art Fair is simple, yet unique: an inspiring and friendly atmosphere in which you can find thousands of original paintings, prints, sculpture and photography all under one roof, and all under €7,500. The work of young, emerging artists hanging alongside some of the biggest household names.
The fair runs from Thursday 13 November – Sunday 16 November
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Wednesday 12th November
Private View, by invitation only 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 13th Novemberer 11.00am – 6.00pm
Late Opening 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Friday 14th November 11.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday 15th November 11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 16th November 11.00am – 6.00pm
For more information please see AAF Hamburg
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018