For four days in June, Hampstead Heath is the place to be for art lovers, with more than 110 galleries bringing a fabulous array of contemporary art. With thousands of artworks by hundreds of artists priced £40-£4,000, anyone can be an art collector, whatever your budget.
You can find Capital Culture Gallery at Stand K5. We will be featuring Gabrielle Pool’s Africa-inspired ink drawings, Rachael Dalzell’s depictions of Norfolk, Ireland and London, John Kenny’s photographic portraits from Africa, Monica Denevan’s black and white imagery from Burma, Ernesto Fernandez’s photographic installations and James Sparshatt’s dance images.
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Wednesday 11 June
Charity Private View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 12 June11.00am – 5.30pm
Summer Art Soiree 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 13 June11.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 14 June11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 15 June11.00am – 6.00pm
For more information please see AAF Hampstead Heath
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far