18-JAN-2012 to 22-JAN-2012
Wed 5pm – 7.30pm, Thur 12pm – 9pm, Fri 12pm – 8pm, Sat 11am – 8pm, Sun 11am – 6pm
The first Affordable art Fair taking place in LA promises to live up to the AAF name. Presenting contemporary art priced from $100 – $10, 000, with half of the work under $5,000, the Affordable Art Fair will present original, fresh works to entice the L.A community.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far