03-APR-2013 to 07-MAR-2013
Our return to the Big Apple for this years AAF spring exhibition…
A fun four-day event hosting over 80 galleries and a huge array of contemporary art, the spring edition of the New York City Affordable Art Fair will take place from April 3-7, 2013 in the Metropolitan Pavilion.
If you would like any information please contact us.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!