04-OCT-2012 to 07-OCT-2012
Daily 11am – 6pm
This year’s fair takes place in a brand new location in the heart of New York’s gallery district: The Tunnel, Chelsea 28th Street at 11th Avenue.
As always the Affordable Art Fair will be shaking up the dusty model of art as an elite pastime, showcasing new artists, galleries, programming, and installations.
For tickets and information, please contact [email protected]
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018