We are excited to return to the Metropolitan Pavilion on March 25-29 for the spring edition of the Affordable Art Fair New York City. There will be over seventy galleries joining us there. Last year New York was our most successful fair ever so we are looking forward to meeting old clients and making new friends in a city that loves photography!
Wednesday, March 25
Private View 7pm – 10pm
Thursday, March 26 11am – 8pm
AAF After Dark 8pm – 10pm
Friday, March 27 11am – 8pm*
Saturday, March 28 11am – 8pm
Sunday, March 29 11am – 5pm
*Free Admission Hours: Friday, March 27, 6pm-8pm ONLY
The Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues)
If you would like an invitation to the Private View or AAF After Dark please contact us [email protected]
For more information please see AAF New York City.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!