A fun four-day event hosting over 80 galleries and a huge array of contemporary art, the spring edition of the Affordable Art Fair New York City will take place from April 3-6 at The Metropolitan Pavilion in Chelsea.
For tickets please feel free to contact us.
The Metropolitan Pavilion
125 W. 18th St
New York, NY
for more information please see the Affordable Art Fair website
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far