17-NOV-2011 to 20-NOV-2011
11am – 6pm
The Affordable Art Fair Singapore was launched in 2010 and has already proved a great success. Participating galleries come from far and wide and they offer a wide range of art from paintings to sculpture, from prints to photography.
As with all Affordable Art Fairs, this Asian edition is a family friendly event with a number free workshops and talks throughout the fair.
The fair is located in the F1 Pit Building, just minutes away from the Singapore Flyer, Esplanade, Suntec Convention Center and Marina Sands.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!