03-OCT-2013 to 06-OCT-2013
The first edition of the Affordable Art Fair Stockholm was a storming success with 11,000 art lovers visiting over the four days.
The AAF concept is simple, yet unique: an inspiring and friendly atmosphere in which you can find thousands of original paintings, prints, sculpture and photography all under one roof, and all under SEK45,000.
The work of young, emerging artists hangs alongside some of the biggest household names, while our Recent Graduates exhibition provides a chance to snap up a future masterpiece
and the compulsory labelling of all artwork means you know exactly what suits your budget…
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!