After a very successful return to the Amsterdam version of the Affordable Art Fair last year we are looking forward to another few days in one of Europe’s most interesting cities! This is the 10th year of the Amsterdam fair so hopefully we will all have something to celebrate.
The fair is held in the northern part of the city with plenty of art buyers arriving by bicycle! All the art exhibited will be for on sale for under €6000.
Dreams of a distant conversation by Barry Cawston 122 x 105cms edition of 12
Wednesday 28 October, 2015
Charity Private View, by invitation only 18.30 – 22.30
Thursday 29 October, 2015 12.00 – 21.00
Friday 30 October, 2015 12.00 – 21.00
Saturday 31st October, 2015 11.00 – 19.00
Sunday 1st November, 2015 11.00 – 18.00
Industrial area De Overkant
Gedempt Hamerkanaal 231
1021 KP Amsterdam-Noord
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event [email protected]
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair, Amsterdam
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!