This is the 4th edition of Hamburg’s version of the Affordable Art Fair and the fair continues to grow both in attendance and scope. Thousands of original paintings, prints, sculpture and photographs will be displayed in the city’s exhibition halls.
All the art exhibited will be for on sale for under €7500.
Anchor by Monica Denevan 50 x 40cms edition of 25
Wednesday 18 November, 2015
Vernissage, by invitation only 18.30 – 22.30
Thursday 19 November, 2015
Thursday Late View 18.00 – 22.00
Public opening 11.00 – 18.00
Friday 20 November, 2015 11.00 – 20.00
Saturday 21 November, 2015 11.00 – 18.00
Sunday 22 November, 2015 11.00 – 18.00
Hamburg Messe u. Congress GmbH
Halle A1 (Entrance Lagerstrasse Gate A3)
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event [email protected]
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair, Hamburg
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!