We will be back on Hampstead Heath in June with over 100 galleries, all bringing a fabulous array of contemporary art. Hopefully the Heath will be bathed in sunshine and the marquee will be full of art lovers! We will be at stand K5 so we hope to see you. If you need a refreshing start before the art then james heartily recommends a dip in the Hampstead (mixed) ponds which are right next to the fair!
All the art exhibited will be for sale between £100 and £5,000, with paintings, original artist-made prints, sculpture and photography all on show.
Wednesday 10 June, 2015
Charity Private View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 11 June, 201511.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday Summer Soiree Late View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 12 June, 201511.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 13 June, 201511.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 14 June, 201511.00am – 6.00pm
Lower Fairground Site
East Heath Road
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event [email protected]
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead Heath
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018