15-MAR-2012 to 18-MAR-2012
Thurs 11am-9.30pm, Fri 11am – 6pm, Sat 11am – 6pm, Sun 11am – 6pm
The Affordable Art Fair is Battersea Park welcomes thousands of visitors each year and offers exciting contemporary art, all under £4,000.
We look forward to seeing you at our stand D10.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far