We are very excited to have signed up for our first ever Italian fair. We head to Milan in February 2017 to take part in Affordable Art Fair held in Superstudio Più. We will be featuring the work of Barry Cawston, John Kenny, James Sparshatt, Rachael Dalzell, Monica Denevan and Nando Kallweit.
Sandy by Nando Kallweit
Thursday 9th February 2017
Charity Private View 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 10th February 2017
Public opening hours 11.00pm – 9.00pm
Saturday 11th February 2017
Public opening hours 11.00am – 9.00pm
Sunday 12th February 2017
Public opening hours 11.00am – 8.00pm
Via Tortona, 27
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event [email protected]
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair Milan
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018