We are looking forward to returning to New York for an exciting spring 2016 edition of the Affordable Art Fair – hopefully all of the snow will have melted by then!
We will be joining 70 local, national, and international galleries in offering an array of original artwork from more than 1,000 artists. With a plethora of new galleries, fresh artwork, and engaging tours, the upcoming spring edition will brim with more variety than ever before! In the meantime, read up on art movements and techniques & gain confidence in beginning or building your collection.
The concept is simple, yet unique: an inspiring and friendly atmosphere in which you can find thousands of original paintings, prints, sculptures and photographs all under one roof, ranging from $100-$10,000, with more than half priced under $5,000!
Wednesday 30 March, 2016
Private Hour (invitation only) from 6pm-7pm
Private View from 7pm-9pm
Thursday 31 March
Public opening hours 11am – pm
AAF After Dark 6pm – 9pm
Friday 1st April
Public opening hours 11am – 6pm
Free Admission from 6pm-8pm
Saturday 2nd April
Public opening hours 11am – 8pm
Sunday 3rd April
Public opening hours 11am – 5pm
The Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues)
New York City
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event email@example.com
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair NYC – Spring 2016
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far