Featuring : Ilona Karwinska, James Sparshatt, John Kenny, Rachael Dalzell
29-MAY-2008 to 01-JUN-2008
11am – 7pm
After nine successful years in London, New York, Sydney, Melbourne and Amsterdam the Affordable Art Fair arrived in Paris in May 2008.
Circa 70 galleries from France and abroad will be seen at the Espace Champerret from 29th May to 1st June 2008. The fair is fun, relaxed and with everything from €100 to €5 000, it is an art-buying opportunity that can not be missed.
The fair’s friendly environment invites first time buyers to browse amongst the thousands of paintings, original prints, photography and sculpture, whilst seasoned collectors can seek out hot new artists. Free workshops about art techniques will take place throughout the event. All ages are catered for with our wine bar, café and a kids space.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For Shop
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park
- Residential – London
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal