Featuring : Ilona Karwinska, James Sparshatt, John Kenny, Rachael Dalzell
29-MAY-2008 to 01-JUN-2008
11am – 7pm
After nine successful years in London, New York, Sydney, Melbourne and Amsterdam the Affordable Art Fair arrived in Paris in May 2008.
Circa 70 galleries from France and abroad will be seen at the Espace Champerret from 29th May to 1st June 2008. The fair is fun, relaxed and with everything from €100 to €5 000, it is an art-buying opportunity that can not be missed.
The fair’s friendly environment invites first time buyers to browse amongst the thousands of paintings, original prints, photography and sculpture, whilst seasoned collectors can seek out hot new artists. Free workshops about art techniques will take place throughout the event. All ages are catered for with our wine bar, café and a kids space.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far