Art Fair East is a new fair for the East of England which brings national and international galleries, dealers and artists to the region. We are happy to support the fair in its first year and look forward to introducing some of the wonderful people of Norfolk to the work of John Kenny, Monica Denevan, Gabrielle Pool, James Sparshatt and Rachael Dalzell.
VIP Private View
Thursday 4th June 6pm to 8.30pm
Open to Public
Friday 5th June 10.30am to 8.30pm **Extended opening**
Saturday 6th June 10.30am to 6.30pm
Sunday 7th June 10.30am to 5pm
St Andrew Plain
for more information please see Art Fair East
if you would like tickets to the event please contact email@example.com
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far