13-JUL-2012 to 15-JUL-2012
Daily 11am – 6pm
In just three years, the Hamptons Expo Group has emerged as one of the fastest growing fine art fair organizers in America. Their ’boutique’ shows feature prominent galleries offering the finest in post-war and contemporary art.
Headquartered in Southampton, New York, the Hamptons Expo Group created and produces ArtAspen, ArtHamptons, the San Francisco Fine Art Fair, the Houston Fine Art Fair and debuting in February 2012, the Palm Springs Art Fair.
We are very excited to be exhibiting at ArtHamptons this year!
For more information please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!