After the huge success of our Alice in Wonderland-inspired village festival last year we have joined forces with our neighbours to create Coltifest – a mini-festival by the community for the community. This year our theme is the Wizard of Oz to celebrate the film’s 80th birthday. In the gallery we will have a kids creative garden so little ones can make their own Munchkin hats and get their faces painted. In the gallery we will have painting and drawing demonstrations by artists Rachael Dalzell and Tom Cringle at 2pm followed by African musician Sefo Kanuteh explaining about and playing his Cora. The local pub, The Red Lion has a music stage, there is a Wizard of Oz trail through the village with live characters along the yellow brick road, heritage trails, wildlife trails and much more.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far