24-MAY-2013 to 09-JUN-2013
Tues – Fri 12pm – 7pm Weekends 12pm – 5.30pm
Seven years in the making, this exhibition is not to be missed!
The exhibition will take place at The Africa Centre, 38 King Street Covent Garden, London.
African Beauty: Seven amazing stories behind the images
Saturday 1st June 2pm – 3.30pm
What makes visual expression so spectacular in Africa?
Wednesday 5th June 7pm – 8.30pm
Price for talks £6 (Under16s free)
All proceeds to Survival International www.survivalinternational.org
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018