24-MAY-2013 to 09-JUN-2013
Tues – Fri 12pm – 7pm Weekends 12pm – 5.30pm
Seven years in the making, this exhibition is not to be missed!
The exhibition will take place at The Africa Centre, 38 King Street Covent Garden, London.
African Beauty: Seven amazing stories behind the images
Saturday 1st June 2pm – 3.30pm
What makes visual expression so spectacular in Africa?
Wednesday 5th June 7pm – 8.30pm
Price for talks £6 (Under16s free)
All proceeds to Survival International www.survivalinternational.org
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far