02-NOV-2006 to 02-DEC-2006
11am – 6pm
Cuba Land of Spirit will exhibit the latest body of work by James Sparshatt. Consisting of 40 images, the exhibition explores and celebrates the richness of Cuban life. James Sparshatt’s love for the island and its people comes shining through in his photographs. Visiting his subjects frequently over several years, he has integrated into the fabric of their lives and developed an instinctive feel for what makes them tick.
His black and white images capture the essence of the country’s Latin vibe, from café society to street parties, to romantic interludes. They conjure a national energy and pride, revealing the people’s natural love for life.
The striking un-posed images will deepen your own appreciation of what it means to be alive. These images capture the Cuban people in all their rhythmic and sensual glory.
– See more at: https://capitalculture.eu/event-details.php?EID=43#sthash.Nd2IbOAq.dpuf
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018