21-SEP-2011 to 02-OCT-2011
12-6pm daily (closed Monday 26th)
Facing Uncertainty – Portraits from Africa, a new collection of photographs by John Kenny, is now open at 3 Bedfordbury gallery, Covent Garden, WC2N 4BP.
The work is drawn from John’s recent journey to the north of Kenya and includes both intimate black and white portraits along with large format figures in landscape. John is renowned for the remarkable level of detail he achieves in his portraiture, which is now enhanced by using a 10×8 format Chamonix camera for some of his work.
The proud people he photographed face daily challenges that we would find insurmountable, and yet, through the strength of their cultural traditions, they are able to survive the extreme climate of the region.
exhibition framing sponsored by Spectrum Photographic
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018