16-FEB-2011 to 06-MAR-2011
11am – 7pm
Barry Cawston, winner of the South-West Art prize 2010, brings his Hinterland series to London. Large scale photographic prints taken in Brazil, China, Cuba and the UK form the backbone of an exhibition which looks at forgotten spaces and the twilight zones around cities. The exhibition is a poignant study of cultural difference and social change depicted by beautiful, painterly photographic prints.
The exhibition is held at our gallery, 3 Bedfordbury, in Covent Garden.
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far