23-MAR-2011 to 03-APR-2011
Coinciding with the Sony World Photography Awards 2011, this exhibition of James Sparshatt’s black and white photographs of Cuba and Argentina capture the vibrancy and energy of the people living there.
A mixture of traditional Palladium Platinum and Silver Gelatin hand prints makes this exhibition a must see for all photography lovers.
The exhibition is held at our gallery, 3 Bedfordbury, in Covent Garden.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For Shop
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park
- Residential – London
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal