23-MAR-2011 to 03-APR-2011
Coinciding with the Sony World Photography Awards 2011, this exhibition of James Sparshatt’s black and white photographs of Cuba and Argentina capture the vibrancy and energy of the people living there.
A mixture of traditional Palladium Platinum and Silver Gelatin hand prints makes this exhibition a must see for all photography lovers.
The exhibition is held at our gallery, 3 Bedfordbury, in Covent Garden.
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018