Capital Culture gallery and The Drugstore Gallery are collaborating to present a photographic exhibition featuring the work of Barry Cawston and James Sparshatt entitled Focal Point.
The exhibition presents the different personal expressions of two fine art photographers, James Sparshatt and Barry Cawston. Sparshatt’s black and white images range from rain storms sweeping across the Peruvian altiplano to dancers rehearsing at a Cuban music festival. The sumptuous palladium platinum prints enhance the dynamism and emotion of his imagery giving the work subtle nuances unachievable with other printing techniques. Cawston carries his large format camera from favelas in Brazil to villages in southern France to reveal the beauty in our everyday surroundings. His intelligent eye and mastery of light produces colour photography of cinematic quality.
The exhibition will be held at
Eames Fine Art Gallery
58 Bermondsey Street
London SE1 3UD
Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
Monday – Closed
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018