Last year over 50,000 visitors headed to the NEC in Birmingham in search of ideas for their dream home… Based on the Channel 4 TV series, and presented by design guru Kevin McCloud, Grand Designs Live will have over 500 exhibitors offering stylish answers to those in search of inspiration. We have combined forces with the Drugstore Gallery to suggest four possibilities…
- a landscape painting commission by Rachael Dalzell
- a Barry Cawston photograph – the world energised by his use of colour and composition
- a Benjamin Buckley screen print. Drawn by hand using tablet and pen on a computer his work draws inspiration from both the occidental and oriental worlds to comment on the all-consuming nature of globalisation
- a James Sparshatt portrait of Cuban “revolutionaries” printed on the gritty and stark surface of brushed aluminium
The event runs from Thursday 9th October – Sunday 12th October
“Your home should be about enriching the daily experience” Kevin McCloud
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Thursday 9th October 10.00am – 6.00pm
Friday 10th October 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 11th October 10.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 12th October 10.00am – 5.00pm
For more information please see Grand Designs Live
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far