05-MAY-2012 to 13-MAY-2012
10am – 6pm
For the first time ever Grand Designs Live sponsored presents the Grand Art Fair, an exclusive selection of handpicked original art work from renowned artists displayed across a range of exhibiting galleries.
Located in the Grand Interiors hall, the participating galleries will provide a unique opportunity to see and buy work from a variety of artists with designs to suit all homes and styles.
Capital Culture is pleased to be exhibiting work by artists James Sparshatt, Barry Cawston and John Kenny.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!