Liverpool Contemporary is now in its second year showcasing work by emerging and established artists from over 50 leading British and International galleries. The Fair will be taking place in 2015 at the prestigious Royal Liver Building on 25 – 28 June.
Liverpool has a prosperous art scene as well as a growing collector base. It is a dynamic cultural destination with an international name for presenting the very best in visual art through its public institutions, private collections, leading commercial galleries, and world renowned Biennial.
The Liverpool Contemporary defines itself by the liveliness and humour of its host city so we are very much looking forward to the event.
The fair takes place at:
Royal Liver Building
Friday 28 June, 2015
Charity Private View 6pm – 9pm
Saturday 29 June 2015 10.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday 30 June 2015 10.30am – 5.30pm
for more information please see the Liverpool Contemporary Art Fair
for tickets please contact Capital Culture Gallery
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far