an exhibition of new paintings
by Rachael Dalzell
Tuesday 21st February – Saturday 4th March 2017
Anteros Arts Foundation
7 – 15 Fye Bridge St
Norwich NR3 1LJ
We are presenting a new collection of large landscape paintings by artist Rachael Dalzell.
Dalzell’s paintings are large and dynamic interpretations of the natural world, from coastlines to woods to wild flowers. They are as much about mood as they are of place, with a palette that reflects the colours and light on the landscape in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Dalzell’s application of paint is bold. Hazy washes in the background, stark lines in the fore, paint built up over a number of layers to create depth, colour to bring vibrancy. Her energetic way of working uses the immediacy of the process to create paintings that feel fresh and alive.
We will also be featuring the bronze sculptures of Nando Kallweit as part of the exhibition.
Youngsters by Nando Kallweit
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event email@example.com
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea Spring 2018
- Image Story – Art Karlsruhe – So far