Featuring : David Zimmerman, Helen Pynor, James Sparshatt, John Kenny
21-OCT-2010 to 24-OCT-2010
11am – 7pm
SLICK is the place to discover the cutting edge of art. It runs at the same time as Paris’s biggest art fair, FIAC.
For its fifth edition SLICK10 has moved to a new location between the Palais de Tokyo and the Modern Art Museum in Paris. 50 international contemporary art galleries will present a selection of artists.
We will be exhibiting a selection of photographs.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery For work: Artsy 👇 https://www.artsy.net/capital-culture-gallery/artists
- James Sparshatt in New Orleans
- Rural Business Awards – Finalist
- James Sparshatt’s Rhythms of Emotion in the exhibition space at the Norwich Theatre Royal
- James Sparshatt in Louisiana in October
- Henri Matisse – A Master of Print
- Woodcuts from Wonderland: The Story Behind the Prints.
- In Conversation with Pat Southwood
- Photography at Capital Culture Gallery
- Barry Cawston – Banksy’s Dismaland and Others @ The Volklingen Hutte
- Art Fair season continues in New York!